Requirements for selection:
• No GPA requirement
• 1 professor recommendation (separate form below)
• 500 word statement of purpose – where and why?
Administered by Capstone International
Requirements upon selection:
• Document experience
• Advocate for the scholarship
• Provide a summary of experience to committee
• Present at Board of Advisors meeting following your return
Congratulations to our 2019 scholarship recipients!
Alicia Gilbert will travel to Cambridge, MA to intern at Harvard University's Food Law and Policy Clinic.
Elizabeth Clever will travel to Guayaquil, Ecuador to participate in the Field Institute’s Disaster Relief and Sustainable Architecture program.
Study Away Scholarship Application
Professor Letter of Recommendation